Friday, April 8, 2011

In which I explain...

...where I've been lately. I went home for a visit and while there some darling 2 year old granddaughter spilled water on her Grandma's laptop. Makes it hard to be mad at anybody (but she's out of the will this week). So now your favorite blogger is stuck with a tiny, old, slow back-up machine, making it near impossible to post lovelies for you. :-(
I hope to have a new machine in a few weeks, but you can help this process by going over to my store and shopping. Do a LOT of shopping. You'll get amazing patterns for everybody you know. And I can be back sooner with more fabulous fashion and other goodies here. A win-win don't you think?


4 comments:

  1. Hi.

    I just tried the link in your post and it appears to be broken. It goes to MSM and says
    "The Store You Are Looking For Is No Longer Available"

    I presume that it should take me to the same place as the link in your side bar.

    OK. Hope you get it sorted out. I always enjoy your blog posts.

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you! I needed to add one little quotation mark...it's fixed now.
    I really appreciate it, as you might be able to tell, I'm in a frustrated place right now, so I need all the assistance I can get. :-)
    "I get by with a little help from my friends"
    Thanks again,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I'm so glad your blogging again! I was wondering where you had been! I love your blog, i find it inspiring, can't wait for more posts!
    Thanks
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you nice!
    Comments like these make me anxious to get busy again.
    I'll be back as soon as I can.
    Thanks,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete